donderdag, augustus 27, 2009

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE














































Yes, you have understood it well.
This class is completely free.

Anyone who has paid for, gets his money back early next week. I'm so excited about my new adventure that i desided to give this workshop away FOR FREE.. A little present from me to you.... Hope it brings good luck.

Only the workshop description will be free, not the kit. I bet you all played with the goodies already.


So If you want the description. You can email me at eminepazan@live.com with WORKSHOP in the headline.Please let me know if you want to buy the kit or not.

The kit will be sold for 30 euro's. This includes also the little feltpiecing chipboard templates (which isn't in the description) , the minibook etc.


Ja je hebt het goed gehoord.

Deze workshop is helemaal gratis.

Iedereen die voor de workshop heeft betaald krijgt zijn geld terug begin volgende week. Ik ben zo opgewonden om alles wat er gebeurt in mijn leven op het moment. Hopelijk zal dit give-away wat geluk brengen. Het betreft alleen de workshop niet de kits.

De kits kosten 30 euro's. Inclusief de velt piecing chipboard mallen, mini book etc.

Dus als je de beschrijving wilt (misschien ook de kits) stuur een mail naar eminepazan@live.com met als onderwerp Workshop. laat ook weten of je de kit wilt of niet.



ENJOY IT FRIENDS

GENIET ERVAN VRIENDEN


3 opmerkingen:

Lisa Martin zei

that is so cute. looks like you took a lot of time and thought with it.

tamboenman zei

Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol…
http://tamboenman.blogspot.com

Emine_Pala_Art_22 zei

Thank you Lisa. Yes, sure it took a lot of my time and brainstorming but it was worth it in the end. I want to create another workshop. Love to hear some input of you. (if you like)
Kind regards, Emine